What's new

Hi

I have just got a goon rda sorry if I sound thick but I haven't used/built one before but can I use it with smok stick x8 and how do I build it

I have just got a goon rda sorry if I sound thick but I haven't used/built one before but can I use it with smok stick x8 and how do I build it
As far as building your own decks there is a whole world of tutorials on YouTube mate .. chances are a fair few in the type of RDA that you have..

But research is key imho.

Get your nose around some of the guides on here and elsewhere on the tinterweb, begginers guides to coil installation, cotton wicking and battery safety are a god send.

Is the smok just a pen style battery ?

As far as building your own decks there is a whole world of tutorials on YouTube mate .. chances are a fair few in the type of RDA that you have..

But research is key imho.

Get your nose around some of the guides on here and elsewhere on the tinterweb, begginers guides to coil installation, cotton wicking and battery safety are a god send.

Is the smok just a pen style battery ?
Yeah mate it is

Yeah mate it is
I'm not educated enough to say that it definitely can't be used but I would say it will depend a lot on what coils are used in your goon and what the output of the mod itself is.

There's a lot to be said for using the correct resistance coils in any mod depending on what its limits are.

Last edited:
I'm not educated enough to say that it definitely can't be used but I would say it will depend a lot on what coils are used in your goon and what the output of the mod itself is.

There's a lot to be said for using the correct resistance coils in any mod depending on what its limits are.
My smok runs at 30-50w

I'm with you now mate ... Had a read up on your smok quickly.

Have you had much of a chance to read up anything on building RDAs before ?

No but have been looking today just a bit confusing still want to give it a go though
It can be a little daunting ..I have found that out for myself.

Start with the how to guides on the forum they helped me no end.

Learning the battery safety/ohms law aspect was where I started. Once I got my head around what resistance coils I could use on my mod that helped me move onto the fun part

Back
Top Bottom