What's new

Hi, noob here

cloud9

Initiate
Just found this place couple days ago, looks interesting!
Have tried the ecigs from tesco a few months ago but not happy with them and ended up back on the rollups :(
Just ordered an evod from here and some juice and will give it a try, looks like tons of advice and support on here so hope to last a bit longer off the fags this time :)

Welcome to the planet. :)
I started off with those from Tesco too, needless to say that it wasn't long before I moved on to better things but at least it was a starting point.

hello and welcome.. good luck plenty of help and advice here on the planet if you need it..

Hi cloud9 and :welcome2: to POTV!

:newhere: too as well as new to vaping and have been off the cigs for 9 days now and vaping all that time. I started with a Vipercig and then moved onto an EVOD at a friend's good recommendation. I'm sure you'll like the EVOD, it's a great starter kit :D

Joey

Hi @cloud9 and :welcome2: to POTV!

Your in the right place if your after advice so many good peeople on these forums. As for starter options out there are thousands out there really and can be a bit overwhelming at first. You have made a good choice with evods as they are fairly easy to rebuild yourself if you wish to go that route. I take it you got an evod kit?? if so that will be spot on as a starter.

Hope this helps ; )

Last edited:
attachment.php

Welcome to the planet chap, you have certainly come to right place mate. You will soon have shinyitus and will be building micro coils :D

Back
Top Bottom