What's new

Hi. New to POTV Forum

00jim2

My name is Jim, I've been vaping about 10 years now. I actually started about 14 years ago but didn't stick with it. When I started we just had one cigalike Kiosk in the local mall. I started using V2 cigalikes. Then I attached my own battery packs and then ditched the cigalike cartomizers and went to tanks. I watched the industry explode and pass me by. I waited along time to jump to a good regulated MOD. Now I dabble in various rebuildables and I DIY my own juices. I look forward to learning from the users of this forum. I'm 00jim2 and jim200 on other forums.

My name is Jim, I've been vaping about 10 years now. I actually started about 14 years ago but didn't stick with it. When I started we just had one cigalike Kiosk in the local mall. I started using V2 cigalikes. Then I attached my own battery packs and then ditched the cigalike cartomizers and went to tanks. I watched the industry explode and pass me by. I waited along time to jump to a good regulated MOD. Now I dabble in various rebuildables and I DIY my own juices. I look forward to learning from the users of this forum. I'm 00jim2 and jim200 on other forums.

Welcome to POTV.

I thought I was an old timer starting in 2013 :D

Back
Top Bottom