What's new

Hi helpful people! Moving up in the vaping world...

Just gonna chuck squonking into the mix for ya too. Lol. Nitrous rda using a single coil , single battery squonk mod, running at 60w.
Wow! Interesting. Never heard of it.
Was just reading up..sounds great. I assume getting the balance between over and under filling is the initial hurdle?
I bet that provides tasty vaping!

Hi @RICHtea and welcome to the planet.

i cant help much as dont build but looks like your in good hands above.

Hi reggie and thanks
Yeah I was just reading about the arbiter. It seems to be a well loved RTA. It's the first time I've looked at build instructions and it seems pretty simple..I didn't even realise that they come with coils and cotton initially. That's helpful.
You'd go with a single coil initially then? The guy I was just reading said not to bother. Horses for courses I guess

Yeah you get a couple of coils with it, so you could stick a dual setup in it if you feel confident enough. Just a lot off guys are not to keen on the dual setup at the start

Yeah you get a couple of coils with it, so you could stick a dual setup in it if you feel confident enough. Just a lot off guys are not to keen on the dual setup at the start
Sounds sensible tbf...get good at setting up with one before moving up

Hi @RICHtea, Yeah get into the rebuildables, and go for an RTA. I’m the same as @hack400 all they tanks he’s mentioned is spot on.

I would go for the Blotto V1.5 as it’s brilliant with just a single coil, to get you started off. So is the Arbiter V2 with the single.

But you’ll save a small fortune not buying them stock coils rebuild is the way to go andView attachment 276578

I concur with @Reggiec completely, both his suggestions are excellent options to start with. Have them both myself and love them.

Welcome and have fun.

That's a great start, thanks!
My go to Mod is the uwell crown 4. It's how quickly their mesh coils go caput, that's pushing me towards RTA's. I've tried everything from changing the vg/pg mix of the juices I use, finding ones with less sweetener, changing the flavour profiles I vape...none of it makes too much difference. Its time to build and mix!
Thanks again :)

The Crown 4 is a good tank, I did like it when I used to use stock coils. I tend to vape at a much lower wattage than recommended by the manufacturer, and I was getting a good week or more out of a coil. I'd be hitting the 0.4ohm coil at around the 35W mark.

Just to clarify, the Crown 4 is the Tank. It's what holds the coil and juice.
The Mod is the device that provides the power. You screw the tank into it :)

Don't worry, lots of confusing terms, you're doing really well with your questions. As you were asking about devices, what are you currently using with your Crown 4?

I concur with @Reggiec completely, both his suggestions are excellent options to start with. Have them both myself and love them.

Welcome and have fun.
Hey Astral
Yeah they both look good. The oyster thing that may push me towards the arbiter, is the larger tank.
Do rta's drink juice, or no more than a normal sub ohm device??
I suppose it depends on lots of variables. Either way, mixing my own also needs to happen I think

Back
Top Bottom