What's new

Hi from the cotswolds

ohrings

Initiate
Hi I'm Simon from the Cotswolds, been vaping since 1st may 2014 after ''pinky-promising'' my daughter that I would give up stinkies as she said ''You should stop that Daddy I don't want you to die'' and haven't touched one since, from 30 rollies a day to 3ml of 'By Jove' and no looking back!
Am using Nature-vape clearos atm and they are the dogs doodahs, have got a Nem ( from Matt at M-Vapes ) and very nice it is too, but the Magma clone off Fleabay is not such a hit, bit of a dud really, so going to get a new rda off Matt when he sorts out his troubles.Love vaping , and all the folk that go with it, very similar to all the crew on the BBBQS website, which is another of my passions....but more of that later...a big thanks for having me.

Hey there ohrings and welcome to the planet. Glad you are enjoying your vaping and that the transition from smoking has been good for you. Gratz on just over 6 months smoke free it's a hell of an achievement. Well done

Hello and welcome aboard. Plenty of vape enthusiasts on this forum. Enjoy you're stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Welcome to the forum keep it up one of my biggest reasons for quitting cigarettes was my son aswell the fact it is nasty

Back
Top Bottom