What's new

Hi from Norwich

Warpig68

Postman
Hi All

Been vaping since 2009 after 25 years of smoking. been through many devices and many liquids in my time, just started mixing my own (should have done it long ago) and loving it. now need a few pointers here and there so came to POTV as the forum came highly recommended.
Hope to catch a good yarn with you at some point.
Cheers.

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet............
Love Norwich its a great city always visit there for the day when on holiday in Hemsby also had a great aunt who lived there before she passed away she use to live near the cat and fiddle pub...........

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet............
Love Norwich its a great city always visit there for the day when on holiday in Hemsby also had a great aunt who lived there before she passed away she use to live near the cat and fiddle pub...........

Thanks mate. Yes we go to Hemsby every summer for a day out, it's still quaint and crap :D
I go past the Cat & Fiddle every morning, Its now been turned into a house.
Cheers bud.

Thanks mate. Yes we go to Hemsby every summer for a day out, it's still quaint and crap :D
I go past the Cat & Fiddle every morning, Its now been turned into a house.
Cheers bud.
:yourewelcome:............Mate........... Thats a shame the cat and fiddle has been turned in to a house the thing is its happening every where with pubs closing down..............

Back
Top Bottom