What's new

Hi, from a Newbie!

Hello and Welcome to the Planet @HamishA , always plenty going on. Looked at the Reflex myself but decided it wasn't for me.

Thanks for all the welcome messages everyone! Blown away by how inclusive and friendly everyone is! Really has made my day, wasn't expecting that at all. I just purchased a Vaporesso VM Stick 18 from 'The Refill Station' as a tie me over, at least until I get my replacement Evolve Reflex. It was only £10, so couldn't complain about that! Great service there too, in Grainger Town, Newcastle.

To reply to some of the questions that were posted:

- I am just looking for something simple and easy to use, I hate changing coils and the mess of it all. The only reason I loved the Juul was, is that is never spat back at me and never leaked once. Super simple, just super expensive. I vape Nic salts 20mg.

- The VOOM pod was one I thought it was going to be a winner, loved how it felt in hand and vaped, however, the refillable pods broke at the bottom in half a day and leaked through at the bottom where the side plastic and base met, very annoying!

- The Evolve Reflex was honestly the best vape I've tried, however, it doesn't seem to like my 20mg Nic salts too much! I am going to try some lower mg freebase and give that a go. As I previously mentioned, it's the only vape that is the closest thing to a cigarette! I'm willing to persevere with it for now!

- I'm super open for trying new things and that's part of the reason I joined this forum community, gives me a chance to see some first hand, honest reviews. I find it frustrating when you can only find paid reviews on some sites. Any tips or recommendations are most welcome! Looking forward to reading though a limitless amount of threads and posts! Plenty to catch up on!

Thanks again everyone, I genuinely mean it when I say it made my day!

Hello HamishA and welcome to POTV :)

Nice intro and well done on your 5+ months off the cigs and yes there's no going back :)

There are lot's of nice, friendly and helpful Apes on here so stick around mate.

20200221_155809-gif.211715

Oh wait you're not in Aus now ...
potv-ani-gif.210337

Hey @HamishA

Welcome to the forum, enjoyed your intro, nice amount of detail. Well done on switching to vaping..........:clapping:

Ok so i mainly use mtl pod ttpe devices, anything simple i prefer, i have also tried the Reflex, wasnt for me as im a flavour chaser.
I can recommend a few pod kits that i think will help u and give u what i think u want, i have also reviewed them so u can check out the reviews within the review section.

Aspire Favostix
Nautilus Prime X
Eleaf iSolo Air
Univapo Kipo

If u have any questions please just let us know

Dee

Hey @HamishA

Welcome to the forum, enjoyed your intro, nice amount of detail. Well done on switching to vaping..........:clapping:

Ok so i mainly use mtl pod ttpe devices, anything simple i prefer, i have also tried the Reflex, wasnt for me as im a flavour chaser.
I can recommend a few pod kits that i think will help u and give u what i think u want, i have also reviewed them so u can check out the reviews within the review section.

Aspire Favostix
Nautilus Prime X
Eleaf iSolo Air
Univapo Kipo

If u have any questions please just let us know

Dee
Hi DeeDee,

I'm the opposite, I don't like flavour haha. I figured that's why I liked the Reflex. Muted flavour is the best! I'm probably a rare breed for saying that.

It's good to see some names of vapes that look familiar. I'm going to research those vapes now. I am a mix between MTL and RDL, I much prefer MTL however.

Thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom