What's new

Hi, from a Newbie!

HamishA

Postman
Hi all,

My names Hamish. I've been vaping for around 6 months now, almost exclusively a JUUL.

I found the health benefits of quitting smoking (12 years) is unbelievable! I just found vaping didn't affect my lungs at all, smoking literally was killing me haha (pun intended). I dabbled with other vapes, as JUUL was getting SUPER expensive.

I tried the Caliburn G and wasn't a fan at all, the coils gave me hell. I then tried a handful of various other models, including the AEG from VPZ, among some other common brands.

My favourite thus far is the Evolve Reflex. It has certainly had some issues, however, I'm almost certain it's just due to a slightly faulty device and the customer service from Stealth Vapes is second to none, so I am continuing with the Evolve Reflex. I just found it was the only vape that gave me the same sensation as actually smoking a cigarette, something that I was always chasing!

I'm not into any bells and whistles, I only wanted a very simple, easy to use and efficient vape.

I'm still always on the hunt for the 'next best thing', hence I joined this forum. I can hopefully offload a bunch of my unused and/or barely used vapes to people for a good price and use that money to continue purchasing new vapes that hit the market, to continue my journey to never smoking again! I haven't had a cigarette in 5 months and will never have another one!

I hopefully am here to learn and be guided by many people, all who have a hell of a lot more experience than myself haha.

I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, moved here from Australia, so the vaping scene is all new to me! Practically zero vapes in Australia, none close to me and no one used them, I only knew of 2 people. Only cigarettes were smoked! YUCK!

Anyway, thanks for listening haha. Looking forward to contributing to the community.

Hamish

Welcome @HamishA

The guys here will look after you I’m sure it’s a solid community but you get out of it what you put in so always ask if you need help.

Also we’re also simple

Hi and welcome @HamishA :thumbup:

Not really my area, but @ForestMagpie or @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) might be able to help.

FWIW I think the Voopoo Drag / Drag X might be worth a look, also there is a new Innokin something or other (can't remember) that is meant to be pretty good. If you've been Juuling, as an ex smoker, I'm guessing that MTL style vapes will be the way to go?

Hi bud.
Welcome to POTV.

Lots of good advice on here.

Lots of friendly people to impart that advice.

Hi @HamishA and welcome to the planet

Hello & Welcome Minion.jpg

Well hello there @HamishA and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! So are you looking for anything in particular? Just a new device which is simple?
I'm based just over the Tyne in Gateshead!

Back
Top Bottom