What's new

Hi everyone,

minivaper

Hi this is my second attempt at vaping, I am now trying to quit smoking again and have been lurking here for a while again trying to get the right setup for me.

For my setup for work I have a vaperesso gen nano and thanks to @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) I bought the gtx tank which I absolutely love. Im enjoying the dinner lady lemon tart nic salts.

At home though I would prefer to vape using a subohm tank for the flavour, I have just bought the aspire odan mini tank.

After checking out the recommended eliquid list by @MrDJ (thank you) I ended up going for Prime Vapes shortfills. I bought lemon Mess, Custard Slice, Strawberry Apocalypse and Pink Burst. They smell really good, cant wait to try them.

The delivery was fast and great customer service from @Lee who was fantastic when I forgot to change the strawberry custard to the custard slice in my order, quick response to my email and he amended the order for me. I might need to put in another order on pay day :)

Thanks everyone

Hi this is my second attempt at vaping, I am now trying to quit smoking again and have been lurking here for a while again trying to get the right setup for me.

For my setup for work I have a vaperesso gen nano and thanks to @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) I bought the gtx tank which I absolutely love. Im enjoying the dinner lady lemon tart nic salts.

At home though I would prefer to vape using a subohm tank for the flavour, I have just bought the aspire odan mini tank.

After checking out the recommended eliquid list by @MrDJ (thank you) I ended up going for Prime Vapes shortfills. I bought lemon Mess, Custard Slice, Strawberry Apocalypse and Pink Burst. They smell really good, cant wait to try them.

The delivery was fast and great customer service from @Lee who was fantastic when I forgot to change the strawberry custard to the custard slice in my order, quick response to my email and he amended the order for me. I might need to put in another order on pay day :)

Thanks everyone
Good luck this time I really hope you manage to quit smoking and enjoy your vaping. There's a reason Prime Vapes won vendor of the year for the 2nd year running! Quality liquid and service, enjoy them.

Hi and welcome to the community. You've done your research well. Hope it all works out for you this time.

Hi @minivaper and welcome - sounds like your second attempt is off to a good start. Wishing you all the best... hope to catch you round. Cheers. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom