What's new

Hi All

Many thanks for your welcome my friends, I really appreciate it.
So crewella, what tank do you have and where would I get 1 from??
Sounds like you already vape - what do you use now?

Just to explain, I use several tanks on it, but I like a very tight MTL kind of vape at low wattage, so I'm trying to work out what kind of vape you like?

Last edited:
Crewella, I've only just taken vape up,I use an old cool fire 4 my partner used before buying a new one. That's why I'm investing in a pipe.

It originally did, but she bought another tank for it a 3ml. A lot thinner than the original, one besetting a lady.

16267235813001247861536903911783.jpgthis is the one Crewella.

It originally did, but she bought another tank for it a 3ml. A lot thinner than the original, one besetting a lady.
Why I'm asking all these questions is to try and work out what might suit you. If you like the tank you're using there's a high possibility you can just screw it onto the pipe instead of the one it comes with ...... but that kind of depends what it is?

Once we've established what you're using and enjoying, then people might suggest tanks that will give a similar vape. I suspect you're using a sub-ohm tank, so probably won't like the tanks that I use on the e-pipe? And it also means you might enjoy the tank that comes with the e-pipe a bit more than I did. :D

Back
Top Bottom