What's new

Hi all,

Wow, that was quick, cheers for the welcomes everyone, bought a few second hand mods ( bit short of money this year - not the only one I'm sure ) so old school to people on here ( I like old school though ), mostly smok's, X cube 2, R200, stick prince, Q box, T-priv and reuleaux Rx200s. Tanks again mostly smok's with a kangertech and geekvape avocado . This is all since early december so it looks like I am trying to make up for lost time. When I can afford it I will buy more rba's as I'm really into coil building now ( the extra time I have is the only good things about lockdowns ). Stay safe and keep well everyone, Gav

potv-ani-gif.210337

The pens kept you off the stinkies so not a complete waste, now you have a new hobby look forward to a dose of shinyitus

Hwy @Gavrillo

Welcome to POTV, well done on 6 years :clapping:

So what are you using now? What do u like and don't like about the kits you have used?

Dee
Hi Dee Dee, my favorite for vaping at home ( not doing any other type at this time ! ) is the X cube 2 with tfv4 , .55 ohm as I am mostly mtl, the prince stick had a .18 ohm coil when I got it which I personaly found a bit harsh, but is better know with a .6 coil. I also really like the kangertech mini sub, apart from the tiny side screw which holds the coil cover on, first time I rebuilt it thought I'd lost it but it was found under a finger nail ! Cheers Gav

Hi Dee Dee, my favorite for vaping at home ( not doing any other type at this time ! ) is the X cube 2 with tfv4 , .55 ohm as I am mostly mtl, the prince stick had a .18 ohm coil when I got it which I personaly found a bit harsh, but is better know with a .6 coil. I also really like the kangertech mini sub, apart from the tiny side screw which holds the coil cover on, first time I rebuilt it thought I'd lost it but it was found under a finger nail ! Cheers Gav
What kind of wattage you vaping at? I ask cos the majority of the kit you are using is really designed for DL rather than MTL. If it works for you though that's great!

The tfv4 .55 25w not sure what the stick is , the others are around 20 to 35w, spent a long time mucking about with the settings and at this time its what works for me, its still early days on mods so will probably change in the future but the important thing is I am really enjoying vaping compared with the e-pens which seemed to be something I had to do to get the nic, I was on 16mg/g with those but now am mostly using nic free. Cheers Gav

Back
Top Bottom