What's new

HELP needed please!

Yeah I find shortfills a pain in the ass, though it's just a way to get round TPD regulations regarding bottle size.

I find that can't get any decent nicotine levels in them without diluting the flavour. 18mg nic shots obv dilute the least.

What kind of flavours do you like? I find Manabush do the most exquisite tobacco / desert flavours.

And while they're not my thing, I've heard lots of good things about Prime Vapes for fruity flavours.

Hi Becky. The reason you have a 6mg bottle is that that is a ready to vape TPD bottle.
When the law changed there was no such thing as a shortfill.
As said they were introduced to get around the law of only supplying 10ml bottles.
A few companies used to offer zero shortfill with the option of 3mg or 6mg
The 6mg would only have 40ml juice but at a stronger flavour so when 2 X 18mg nic shots were added it would make it 6mg strength with the same flavour concentrate.

So if you buy any tpd 6mg then vape them and they will be 6mh strength. Adding that bottle to a 50ml shortfill will be a very weak nic strength.

Thanks for all your help i appreciate it. I now know for the next batch of shortfills i need to order a 18mg nictoine shot(not a 6mg nicotine shot like ive got now) although they seem a pain, i must say so far the flavour and the vape of these shortfills is sooo much better than the ones i was using previously. :)
There is so much to this vaping! its a mind field!

Thanks for all your help i appreciate it. I now know for the next batch of shortfills i need to order a 18mg nictoine shot(not a 6mg nicotine shot like ive got now) although they seem a pain, i must say so far the flavour and the vape of these shortfills is sooo much better than the ones i was using previously. :)
There is so much to this vaping! its a mind field!
Are you sure it's a 6mg nic shot? Does it actually say 6mg on the bottle?

I looked on the website and they offer shortfills, and ask you your nicotine strength - 0, 3 or 6mg.

Surely that means they supply either 1 or 2 10ml 18mg nic shots?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

One thing that hasn't been asked yet and may sound a silly question but have you changed your coil yet?

I only ask because you mentioned you have been vaping for 6 weeks, most coils will only last for about 3-4 weeks (and thats if you get a good batch or type of coil) some coils are rubbish and may only last for a few days

I thought all nic shots were 18mg
Nah there's 9mg, 15mg, 18mg and 20mg nic shots that I'm aware of.

9mg for 20ml SFs
15ml for 80ml SFs
18mg for 50ml SFs

And 20mg because...? Who knows lol

Nah there's 9mg, 15mg, 18mg and 20mg nic shots that I'm aware of.

9mg for 20ml SFs
15ml for 80ml SFs
18mg for 50ml SFs

And 20mg because...? Who knows lol
exactly what i thought. so if the bottle does say 6mg then it is a tpd 6mg ready to vape bottle.

Back
Top Bottom