What's new

HELP needed please!

Becky Bates

Hi Everyone
Im quite new to Vaping, been on it for around 6 weeks after quitting smoking, im using a Vaptio tyro kit with a 0.7ohm coil which is working ok for me... my problem is with eliquids...

Ive started out with Wizmix eliquid which ive quicking gne off of.... then tried a brand from my local vape shop which was ok to start with and now keeps making me cough and isnt tasting great.

Then moved onto liquid from zombe vape which i got today, i didnt realise but its a shortfill bottle with a NIC shot and i have no idea how to use this... when i ordered it i just ordered the flavours i like and selected 6mg strength. Now these have come and they are shortfills with a NIC shot didnt have a clue what to do. Ive put the 6mg NIC shot into it mixed it and got vaping with it, it tastes great but im concerned the nictone in it is nothing :-( from what ive read online it must be 18mg NIC shot to get a 3mg 60ml bottle..

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you

Yea you are right a 10ml 18mg nic shot into a 50ml shortfill will give you 60ml of 3mg juice

It all depends what strength you want your juice to be. What strength are you wanting to get?

You could add 2 18mg nic shots. That would give you 5 point something mg.

I normally use 6mg liquid, but from what ive read so far if you want to get that you have to put x2 shots 18mg into a 50ml shortfill but you have to tip some of the shortfill liquid out - i dont want to do that as its a waste of liquid which isnt cheap.

So i could prob work with a 3mg, so to get this i would need to put 1 shot of 18mg into a 50ml shortfill correct?

With the inherent risk of muting flavour, dumping 20ml into it. Ah, the joys of shortfills :S

So what nicotine level have i got with my current juice then please?

I put 1 6mg NIC shot into a 50ml shortfill, so how much nicotine is in this 60ml bottle please? Im guessing barely any :-?

Also ca you guys recommend best liquids? So many brands and options its a struggle to find the best, i like spearmint and fruity menthol flavours (as used to smoke mentol/click cigarettes)

Thanks for your help.

With the inherent risk of muting flavour, dumping 20ml into it. Ah, the joys of shortfills :S

Yer im thinking shortfills are not worth the hassle, i didnt mean to order it the website wasnt clear at all on it... but i was out of juice nearly so have had to use it :(

Back
Top Bottom