What's new

hello!

clockworks

With the news that UKV has definitely closed in it's present form, will this be my new home?

I'm really confused, and more than a little bit depressed, by everything that has happened in the past few days. I learned a lot from the members on UKV over the past 15 months of my vaping "career", going from being a complete newbie, to using other people's mods, to building my own. Without UKV, I'd've given up with my Skycig and gone back to the rollies. My brother would never have given up tobacco. 2 of my work colleagues would probably still be smoking.

I've spent almost a year tinkering with mods and developing a couple of rebuildables that have proved popular beyond my expectations. I had hoped to build on this success with some new products that are currently in development.
Because of something beyond my control and understanding, a wealth of information has probably been lost, along with my point of contact with users and potential customers from all corners of the vaping world.
I'm now faced with effectively starting again. The UKV community has been fragmented across several fora.

I did my best to contact people on my waiting lists during the 2 days that the UKV PM system was open, but I've only heard back from around half of them.

The above may seem a little self-centred and petty, compared to the reasons behind Jackie's decision, but I can't be the only one who's feeling more than a little sad today.

Steve

Hi Steve, guess we will all have to start again. Hopefully the word will get around and we will be back up to strength.

I was just looking at your website last night, looks good. I'm sure with your reputation I won't take long for you to be back to where you were and beyond :). That is a very valid point though, the knock on effect on all the brilliant modders that grew through ukv. I hope you all bounce back.

hi Steve ,glad your here , hope you get all your contacts /customers finding you on here, you do superb work and i cannot wait to receive mine, many thx

Purplefowler said:
I'm sure with your reputation I won't take long for you to be back to where you were and beyond :). That is a very valid point though, the knock on effect on all the brilliant modders that grew through ukv. I hope you all bounce back.
+1

Back
Top Bottom