What's new

hello

neilgeezer

Hi everyone,
newbie on here from Llandudno, North Wales. Been vaping for 134 days and also on the ECR forum. All the best, happy vaping.
Neil

Hi Neil! Welcome to the Planet! How have you liked your trip down the vapeverse? What are you vaping with now and what's your fave juice?

Hi Neil! Welcome to the Planet! How have you liked your trip down the vapeverse? What are you vaping with now and what's your fave juice?
Hi, I am vaping on a Provari with a Prive tank filled with Vapefest Velvet. My favourite juices are RY4, blueberry and Boba's County. I have a Bolt, Bombshell, Lavatube, Argento Chrome, Argento 18650, a gripper and a few egos, all with various tanks, clearamisers, Bulli, carts and repairable dripper etc. I started off with E-Lites which were not impressive, then Jacvapour Excel which was pretty good but moved quickly to the big shiny mods. I am totally addicted to vaping and wait each day for my postie to arrive with more goodies! my other half Katy is now vaping with me.

Hiya, I think you're going to like it here :) nice kit list you've got there, lots of choice, lol! If you need anything, just yell!

Hi, I am vaping on a Provari with a Prive tank filled with Vapefest Velvet. My favourite juices are RY4, blueberry and Boba's County. I have a Bolt, Bombshell, Lavatube, Argento Chrome, Argento 18650, a gripper and a few egos, all with various tanks, clearamisers, Bulli, carts and repairable dripper etc. I started off with E-Lites which were not impressive, then Jacvapour Excel which was pretty good but moved quickly to the big shiny mods. I am totally addicted to vaping and wait each day for my postie to arrive with more goodies! my other half Katy is now vaping with me.

Another Provaristi to add to the throng on here. As a being of more humble means, I doff my cap and bid you welcome :).

HELLO and
0756188f.gif
.......neilgeezer

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been enjoying reading snippets from here on Facebook and thought it was time that I joined you guys on here. Nice to see a few familiar names on here. Have just been vaping with the missus, she has a vision clearomiser on an Argento so I put it on my LT and cranked up the volts for her and now she is a VV fan. Don't suppose I will see the LT for a while!

Back
Top Bottom