What's new

Hello

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum mate. Well u have been busy! Yep its all about trial and error.

Ps: if u like Blackcurrant you should try Dr Vapes Sour juice, best Blackcurrant ive tried!

Anyway take care!

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum mate. Well u have been busy! Yep its all about trial and error.

Ps: if u like Blackcurrant you should try Dr Vapes Sour juice, best Blackcurrant ive tried!

Anyway take care!

Thanks for the recommendation, throughly enjoying the pink sour. Got 6 bottles on order from Manabush (how long do the deliveries normally take, been around a week now?).
Also with the steeping, how long should it be for each of these?
Base zero toffee
Base zero cola
Base zero cherry cola
The 3 on the tribute range

Thanks all for your welcomes and help!

Thanks for the recommendation, throughly enjoying the pink sour. Got 6 bottles on order from Manabush (how long do the deliveries normally take, been around a week now?).
Base zero toffee
Base zero cola
Base zero cherry cola
The 3 on the tribute range

Thanks all for your welcomes and help!
How long is a piece of string for deliveries mate, Manabush will get them out straight away then it's up to Royal Mail who are swamped I'm afraid, had stuff next day, had stuff take 2 weeks!

As a chemist/physicist I don't believe 'steeping' actually does ANYTHING.

Good, thorough mixing at production should be sufficient to obtain a juice that is 100 % homogeneous.

If you believe your juice wasn't thoroughly mixed @factory, give it a 1 - 2 minute intensive shake! :):10:

Oh and the only bottle I've ever ordered from Manabush took 2 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom