What's new

hello

Sabrewolf68

Hi everyone just joined and pretty new to vaping. Quit tobacco 6 weeks ago and been doing ok on the vape. Started out on a basic 88vape beginner pen, the mouth to lung one. Was ok for about 2 weeks but then it started getting a real effort to get a decent draw from it. Bought the deluxe model and that was even worse so bought the 50w sub ohm mod kit and that seems to be hitting the spot much better. Im now wanting to try a sub ohm mod with higher wattage power but there are so many to choose from. One of my local vape shops has a Smok GX2/4 on sale at £39.99 and i really like the look of it. Have any of you guys had any experience with that mod or can you recommend something in the same price range. Thanks in advance for any replies

Hi and welcome and well done on quitting. I no sub ohmer but smok have quite a bad reputation with coils. I’m sure there will be lots of help on recommendations from the guys in the know.

Welcome mate. I'll echo the above post on Smok avoidance.

Hello and welcome to the planet, well done coming of the stink's so no going back now.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Sabrewolf68 ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom