What's new

Hello Vapers :D

Hamza101

Initiate
:newhere:
Hey guys ! my name is hamza im 22 years old from morocco and in dubai atm for studies (:

ive first started vaping 3 years ago but didn't use to use it that much as i was still smoking cigs and magic cigs :27: thanks god i've stoped both 3 month ago and i had a basic vaporesso swag and just bought 4-5days ago a smok g priv 2 :D

im quite new to this vaping world but since these 3month of discovery im becoming really passionate and interested into it ( im also already sooo obsessed with mods upgrade but im waiting to know more about it to not buy something bad xD ) , i hope geting better over the time by knowing all the techniques and issues's solution to master it and become a real vaper x) to conclude im very happy to join this awesome forum and share with other, the community seems to be very active and friendly and thats perfect seeking also to become a true member of the community .

thanks and dont forget VAPERS AND U ARE THE BEST <33 :57: :2thumbsup:

:thankyou::thankyou:

Hi Hamza and welcome to the planet. Always someone about to give help and advice so never be scared to ask.

Hey @Hamza101

Welcome, great to have you on here love seeing people from all over the world on this forum!

Sounds like you already are addicted and want to buy more! It happens to us all hahaha

Enjoy and ask for help whenever you need to my friend!

Dee

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Do join in, ask any questions and have fun!

welcome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom