What's new

Hello there!

StefanH

Hello guys,

I've been on and off the vape train over the last 5 years but I haven't been able to stay on it so far for longer than a few months. Typically end up going out for drinks, buying a pack of fags and the rest is history. However, after developing a cough from smoking I decided I really want to give it my all and say goodbye to smoking forever.

My current kit and vaping practice:
  • Eleaf iStick Power 80W with an Innokin iSub Apex 5ml Tank which I use at home with a 0.5 coil at 35w
  • A brand new Nevoks Veego pod mod for home + going out with a 1.0 coil at 10w
I am currently using a 60:40 VG : PG 1.5mg with my iSub Apex and a nicsalt 50:50 10mg liquid with the Veego podmod. I think I need to increase my nic content since I seem to feel the need to use both A LOT.

I am considering starting to build my own coils but unsure whether my iSub Apex is good enough for it or if I should get something new. I'd hate losing the 5ml capacity though!

I'm a big fan of menthol liquids, tried tobacco (but haven't found a single one that comes even close to an actual cigarette) and fruity/desert ones but I always end up going back to menthol. Currently looking for a 50:50 menthol juice that has good flavour but won't break the bank since my current nic salt dinner lady ice menthol just tastes bland to me.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you guys and joining the community!

Sorry for the wall of text :D

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! A good introduction is always welcome!

IMG_20201119_133505.jpg

@StefanH

Back
Top Bottom