What's new

Hello There Vape Fans

welcome-cat_orig.gif
welcome-cat_orig.gif

Just wanted to say hello to the vape community, I am a brand new vaper looking to brush up on the subject. Recently switched over to the clouds to try and stop my smoking habit of 10 years (I know its not good). Looking to learn about the people, the products and the industry.

Look forward to conversing with you all :)
Hey, im new to this site, been vaping on & off for a year now but been stinking to it solidly for 3 months. I have some experience with sub ohm tanks, hoping i can help but there are so many useful forums we will be experts soon

So im using an eleaf ipower stick mod, currently using Vaporesso nrg mini tank, with gt mesh coils (my favs so far) previously used Horizon tech king, Vapor storm hawk and joytech procore
Sounds like a bunch of gear that a vape shop would recommend. Where did you get advice before you came here?

Sounds like a bunch of gear that a vape shop would recommend. Where did you get advice before you came here?
Mostly online tbh but i do love the vaporesso gt mesh coils best flavour so far but they taste different in my new tank v my old joytech which makes no sense as i took a partial used coil out of the pro core tank, added to my new nrg and it just does not taste as good. Any advice would b welcome

Back
Top Bottom