What's new

Hello POTV, new member

FΛDED

Postman
but not new to vaping. Vaping since 2012. I promote and do reviews for vape related products from around the world and ejuice from companies in the US. I mostly purchase and collect high end, small niche, small batch mods but I don't mind reviewing anything vape related, I chose to promote those who aren't heard of or talked about much, the small mom and pops companies, the guys building PWM devices in their house or garage. I prefer RDAs over tanks simply because I like to change flavors way too much to be stuck on one flavor all the time, there's way too many good juices! I hope to contribute to our cause here but at the same time gain something. Hope the community here is kind, nice, polite, and helpful.. those kind of people are my kind of people. Take care all..

brofist-bro-fist-fist-bump-1c-clipart.png

BTW, is there some secret in changing my avatar? I don't see an option. Thanks =)

Nice one bud.
Seems like you've found your groove. There's folks with all sorts of interests round these parts so you won't struggle to find a kindred spirit so to speak.

Welcome to the mad house.:D

Welcome

I think it's more like 24 to 26 posts before you can change your avatar.
It did not work at 20 for me - which was disconcerting.

Nice one bud.
Seems like you've found your groove. There's folks with all sorts of interests round these parts so you won't struggle to find a kindred spirit so to speak.

Welcome to the mad house.:D

Thanks @SirLugg , appreciate the welcome and warm invite sir.

Back
Top Bottom