What's new

Hello, just joined this forum

emem

Greetings everyone,
Just joined this forum after a few months of reading various posts.
Looks friendly and seems to work well on my mobile.
I've been on and off the vaping for several years. Currently vaping with a Smok E-priv. Been mostly happy with it.
When I get some spare time I'm looking into getting a rebuildable coil for the TFV12 tank.
I've also read that some vape users recommend charging the 18650s in a dedicated charger, but I'm unsure why?

Hi @emem

welcome.jpeg

Greetings everyone,
I've been on and off the vaping for several years. Currently vaping with a Smok E-priv. Been mostly happy with it.
When I get some spare time I'm looking into getting a rebuildable coil for the TFV12 tank.
I've also read that some vape users recommend charging the 18650s in a dedicated charger, but I'm unsure why?
Welcome mate.
The charger is because some mods, more so back from say a year ago, didn't have balanced charging and didn't do a good job at charging through the mod. Many newer ones from then on do, but most will still tell you not to. I personally do charge through the mods that have balanced charging but never over night and never unattended. I do also have a seperate charger that I use.

Greetings everyone,

Welcome emem. Yeah I'm not clear why it is recommended that 18650's are charged in a separate charger rather than in the mod also.

Back
Top Bottom