What's new

Hello from the West Midlands

FlippyHTF

Postman
Hello all at POTV

i am a fairly noob vaperer, been a member on UKV for about 6 months and been vaping for about 12-18 months,

i started not as an aid to stop smoking (been a non smoker for 6 years) but, as a choice to help with health matters, so far it is working and I feel better for it,

i started, like most of you on an ego + clearo setup, then to a Vamo, SVD, eVic, Nemesis and Vanilla, clearo protank RSST and KFL,

i attend local vape meets, usually on a Friday night for a few hours, great laugh always,

thanks for for listening to me drivel on

Wayhay! Another WEST Midlander to combat all these bloody East Midlanders we've been getting lately! Whereabouts are you from? I live in London now but I'm from near Walsall originally.

Oh, and :welcome2:

Hi FlippyHTF welcome to the forum m8, glad the vaping helping with ya health, that's what its all about at the end o the day!

Wayhay! Another WEST Midlander to combat all these bloody East Midlanders we've been getting lately! Whereabouts are you from? I live in London now but I'm from near Walsall originally.

Shut up u, ur a Londoner now! Up the East Midland Massive! Eastside innit guy lol
AND is it the WEST or EAST MIDLANDS your going too for the vape meet...?????? mmmmmmmm lol

Willenhall born and bred,

what at made you leave sunny Walsall ?

Shut up u, ur a Londoner now! Up the East Midland Massive! Eastside innit guy lol

I am NOT a bloody Londoner! Just you wait til the meet, I'll be there rocking my Walsall accent. 14 years I've lived here and people still laugh at me when I say cake!

Back
Top Bottom