What's new

Hello from the Philippines!

Hi Steratul
QuVEQVr.png

Hi and welcome to the planet, how are the laws on vaping in the Philippines

Hello and welcome, will be happy to discuss DIY ejuice with you. as I vape only DIY liquid.

Everyone is really friendly and more than will to help and share their experiences, the more you join in the more you will get back! I don't know much about vaping in the phillipines at all, I doubt many do so be good to share what it's like, what kit you are using, what liquids you enjoy etc so people can get to know you and know what you like.

There's a lot of vapers here in the PH. But I can't share yet how different it is from the rest of the world as I am still a newbie. But will be sure to share more once I become more knowledgeable!

Hi and welcome to the planet, how are the laws on vaping in the Philippines
As far as I know vaping was almost banned here but they went and banned it's use in public places like cigarettes (Which I think is fair). Other than that, It's all good so far. Although I am hearing an increase in tax in E-juices soon but I may be wrong..

As far as I know vaping was almost banned here but they went and banned it's use in public places like cigarettes (Which I think is fair). Other than that, It's all good so far. Although I am hearing an increase in tax in E-juices soon but I may be wrong..
Thats happening everywhere, and it was bound to happen sooner or later. As far as I'm concerned, its a decent trade-off in america at least, since we are talking about nicotine, which is a drug, and could very easily become heavily regulated, as those in the UK know first hand and we are beginning to fund out here.

The truth is tho, the more money they can make off it by not regulating a highly addictive substance, and just taxing it, may work in our favor. Or they could just do both. It's gonna be an interesting few years.

Back
Top Bottom