What's new

Hello from Minnesota

Bjorn Borg

Initiate
Hi, I found your site durring a google search. I imagine most of you are from the UK? Well Im from the states, more towards Canada. You might have seen the TV show called Fargo. In season 2 the main setting is Bemidji. I'm close to there. Well not that close, an hour drive away. I live kind of in the middle of nowhere. So the closest vape shp is a hour away. I rarely see people vaping around here.

I've been vaping for about four years. I started with pen/cartos, then I got a Joyetech eComm mega. A good freind of mine quit vaping and sent me his stuff. I got a Evic mod and Atlantis 2 tank. Since that setup I quit smoking. I guess I just needed more vapor.

Since then I got a bunch of different stuff. I got a Griffin when they were new and was amazed at how easy building was, and the performance was awesome. I tried RTAs, and RDTAs but couldn't quite get into them. So I've mainly been a RTA and subohm tank guy. BUT...just recently I tried my hand at squonking. I keep seeing these RDA designs and can see they've come a long ways. I got a squonk set up on Black Friday. I've been loving the hell out of this.

Along the way I've learned how to make my own liquid. Like the equipment, flavors seem to keep getting better and more affordable. There was a time I barely had any juice to vape. That's not the case anymore. I always thought that e juice was way over priced at the shop. I was paying $23 for 30ml. Once I learned that I could DIY, I was all for it. I have a lot of supplies to mix with. I'll occasionally buy a liquid online but not that often.

I'm going to look around more here. I always love to read about vaping.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the planet, bloody loved fargo great tv series

Hi @Bjorn Borg and welcome to the planet on the other side of the big pond.
great intro by the way and plenty of helpful tips on here no matter where you are in the world.

Hello and welcome from a cold and wet Worcestershire England.

Hi and welcome to the community. Plenty of stuff on here, vape and non vape related, to get your teeth into

Back
Top Bottom