What's new

Hello From Dovpo UK Service!

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hi POTV

New member here.

I’ve recently taken over one of the old Dovpo POTV accounts.

So hopefully I’m still allowed to claim to be new, if not I’ve failed on my first post.

I’m going to try and actively look after the Dovpo account here and certainly act as a helping resource.

With that a quick introduction from me.

Can’t remember when I started vaping but it was certainly before my hair turned grey.

Obviously my favourite set up is Dovpo Riva and Blotto running with a 4mm single ss Clapton.

Juice wise to be honest I prefer my own DIY mixes.

I started working with Dovpo under the loyal fan scheme some 6 months ago and myself and the guys at Dovpo HQ have gelled pretty well so I’m kinda staff now !

I look after the Dovpo UK Service Centre which helps customer with speeder warranty claims, spares, repairs and the Dovpo Recycling Scheme.

Things seem to be going well and I’ve helped customers and made some cool friends on the way.

I’m certainly not a know it all, but I have a willingness to help and to respond to customers even if the answer isn’t a good one as honesty is always the best policy in my book.

I’ve helped write some blogs for Dovpo as well as instructions for the Topside Door.

I’m hoping to expand these for most repairs and post them somewhere. My next set of instructions will hopefully be adapting the Topside Dual door to fit the Topside Carbon which I hope will help some folks out.

But I’ll probably go to my man cave and modify some regardless.

When I get my head round how POTV works ill try to run some giveaways, share new product information, instructions and hopefully run some threads were you can drop in helpful tips, advice and whatnot just so Dovpo can engage better with the community.

If you guys need any support and I’m not around please feel free to email me at

[email protected]

Stay Safe

Andy

welcome Andy ;)
Thanks, I’ve been a an avid watcher of POTV for years. It’s great to become hopefully a more meaningful resource to help members out, like members have helped me in the past.

Hi Andy :) Hopefully you'll get some more Abyss Replacement Tanks out to us UK Mob too? :)

Hello :) I am sure you will be great addition to the forum

I've got odin mini btw :)

Hi Andy :) Hopefully you'll get some more Abyss Replacement Tanks out to us UK Mob too? :)
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a limited supply, but there more for warranty replacements rather than retail.

But Dovpo and myself are in talks about me being a type of UK drop shop as it were. So possibly customers buy from the main website and I post from the UK to UK customers.

But if you want any help send me an email or poke or whatever potv does.

Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom