What's new

Hello everyone

Hey @Badwolf

Welcome! I think u need to get yourself at least 2 back up systems, u know just in case!

Hahaha ;):D

Trust me if thats all u have purchased u are doing well! Many on here have shinyitus, its a condition known well by us vapers. Be carefull its highly contagious :confused:

Dee

Last edited:
Hi @Badwolf, pleased to meet you and welcome to the planet. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Rest assured you're not the only clumsy one, I can give you a run for your money in that department, I broke my tablet case yesterday.

I'll look forward to speaking to you some time.

Blessings to you and your family.

Hello and welcome to PotV. I can't tell you how many mods and tanks I have dropped and broken. I now use the Aegis GeekVape Solo, it is supposed to be shock resistant. I admit I have dropped it many times and managed to break at least two of them and then I have also broken I believe 5 tanks. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your vaping journey.

Thanks guys. The warm welcome is nice and much appreciated on a dull Monday morning In Kent, UK.

Hey @Badwolf

Welcome! I think u need to get yourself at least 2 back up systems, u know just in case!

Hahaha ;):D

Trust me if thats all u have purchased u are doing well! Many on here have shinyitus, its a condition known well by us vapers. Be carefull its highly contagious :confused:

Dee
Too late Dee Dee I've already caught it if the symptoms are being unable to pass a vape shop without running inside and drooling over all the nice, new "shinies".
Is there a cure anyone?

You certainly do buddy.
Did you see the results of the poll over the weekend about the best doctor? I was surprised Jodie got 2nd but Tennant being 1st and Peter Davidson being last could create a bit of awkwardness. :18:

Did you see the results of the poll over the weekend about the best doctor? I was surprised Jodie got 2nd but Tennant being 1st and Peter Davidson being last could create a bit of awkwardness. :18:
I personally wouldn't be able to separate Matt Smith and David Tennant as the best Doctor. Although they both have great qualities Matt's facial expressions and general awkwardness amuse me.
I could go on but maybe on a different forum. :58:

Back
Top Bottom