What's new

Hello and good morning

AJT

Veteran
Hello and good morning.
Started vaping at the start of this year and been here as a visitor to just read some posts etc looking for a few titbits of information.
The love of my life is Manabush pow wow sauce but just started a steaming affair with Nokomis.
I Vape 12mg using a aspire nautilus 2 with 1.8 coil and a Innokin T22 tank with 1.5 coil and a cool fire 4 battery..
I’m still struggling a little with best wattages and or volts for my tanks mainly been on 9.5-10w on both but get confused with the ohms like does 1.5 coil need more or less watts than say the 1.8ohm coil to perform the same.?
Are all 1.8ohm coils the same needing same wattage or will it vary depending on make?..
Still learning but great info here so decided to join the fun...main thing is I don’t want to go back to smoking cigarettes..not had one this year..
AJT.

Morning and well done for quitting the cigs!
Most coils will have a best range wattage/voltage on them , but its what suits you more so, for instance its always best to start off low then go up slowly till you find the right wattage, I wouldn't recommend going higher than the max wattage on the coil tho.
The T22 1.5 is supposed to be best at around 14 watts and i found the 1.8 nautilus coils best around 12-13w but doesn't mean you have to use those levels. but by all means try it!
If it doesn't have it written on the coils then a quick google can always pull up the best wattage range or there will be someone on here that will know [emoji4]
Best thing tho is for you to play around and find your sweet spot just don't go up too quick and burn your coil [emoji4]

Last edited:
Morning and well done for quitting the cigs!
Most coils will have a best range wattage/voltage on them , but its what suits you more so, for instance its always best to start off low then go up slowly till you find the right wattage,
The T22 1.5 is supposed to be best at around 14 watts but doesn't mean you have to use 14w but by all means try it!
If it doesn't have it written on the coils then a quick google can always pull up the best wattage range or there will be someone on here that will know [emoji4]
Best thing tho is for you to play around and find your sweet spot just don't go up too quick and burn your coil, you should be able to state if your up too high[emoji4]
Hi thanks for the information
Been trying what you advised and seems to be at 10w for both tanks.
The nautilus 2 seems better for me as I can adjust the airflow and get a decent MTL tightish smoking like vape and I came across manabush eliquid by reading on here recommendations and been using for about 4 days after searching for my adv and getting through loads of different eliquids..manabush was a kind of hallelujah moment as it’s the one...
Been reading about nature vape tanks but not wanting anything that’s too much work I just want a great tank that I can change coils easily as I have damaged hand due to war wounds.
Still a lot to learn but info here is outstanding and helping me stay off the cigarettes picking up tips etc...

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @AJT , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom