What's new

Greetings & Salutations

Hi rew,sorry couldn't figure out the quote bit but yes I went straight to no nicotine liquids from the start .
thats brave so well done on that. didnt you have any witdrawal from stopping the smokes one day and dropping to zero nic.
its been 7 years for me and im still on 3mg nic as nicotine is not the harmful bit of cigs or vape and its as bad as coffee. its just addictive.

thats brave so well done on that. didnt you have any witdrawal from stopping the smokes one day and dropping to zero nic.
its been 7 years for me and im still on 3mg nic as nicotine is not the harmful bit of cigs or vape and its as bad as coffee. its just addictive.

I had a really bad chest infection and I had to have a couple of rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it.During that time couldn't smoke anyway so when I felt better I decided I wouldn't get a better chance to quit for good so bought some fruity vapes (blueberry,banana, raspberry,peach & mango) Been going through about 4 or 5 a week but decided I wanted a proper vape ,but wanted it to be similar to the ones I had been using if it all possible as I like the strong flavor and slight hit with 0% nicotine.
Sorry bit long winded....

most if not all the disposables have nic salts in them so they might suit you better but i have no idea if you can get zero nicotine salts as ony tried a couple and they were 20mg.
maybe @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) would have a better idea.

most if not all the disposables have nic salts in them so they might suit you better but i have no idea if you can get zero nicotine salts as ony tried a couple and they were 20mg.
maybe @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) would have a better idea.

You can get zero nicotine salts. Mostly they're called VG or PG :18:

Yep sorry thats what i meant lol. Sorry my brain is all over the place atm

Thanks for correcting me, last thing i wanna do is confuse people

no worries, just being a bit facetious influenced by the way the thread turned a few posts ago. :)

@Digital Baptist buy whatever liquid takes your fancy, since you don’t want nicotine in it it’s all the same. @MrDJ ’s manabush suggestion is a good one, or have a look in the thread he linked for you above.

no worries, just being a bit facetious influenced by the way the thread turned a few posts ago. :)

@Digital Baptist buy whatever liquid takes your fancy, since you don’t want nicotine in it it’s all the same. @MrDJ ’s manabush suggestion is a good one, or have a look in the thread he linked for you above.

Hey, not sure i know what your talking about, what thread a few months ago?
Ive been ill for a while so I really cannot remember what you are referring too? Why are you being facetious? I could have taken it that way but i didnt but now im confused cause I don't know what u are talking about! :D

Back
Top Bottom