What's new

Greetings from Finland!

Mosquito

Postman
Hello everyone, been a lurker ever since i started vaping, decided to join you fellas today :)

I had to stop smoking about 2 months ago because of incoming surgery, which is tomorrow :S
So i went to local vape shop and asked what he'd recommend and got myself ego aio pen style mod.

I have to admit im hooked, i first thought this is going to be stupid but my opinion changed immediatly and now im absolutely hooked :D
Looking to get my first box mod soon.

So, greetings from Finland and have a great day everyone, see you guys in other threads when im asking my stupid questions!

Ps. My english is not that great so there are bound to be some spelling and grammar issues, dont be frustrated :)

Hello & welcome to the planet.
Congratulations on switching to vaping.
Best wishes for tomorrow.

Hi @Mosquito and welcome to POTV. It’s great to see you’ve joined up with us.

I’m really pleased to hear that vaping is working for you, have you managed to completely give up smoking already.

Best of luck for tomorrow, I hope it’s not anything to major.

I look forward to seeing you around...

Oh, and as for your English, seems to be much better then you might think it is. [emoji13][emoji106]

Welcome to the planet. :)

Your English is a lot better than some of the English speakers here.

Hi and welcome.
Id agree with @tobywonkanobi and go one step further and say based on your post that your english is better than most of the english that comes out of the english.
Good luck for tomorrow.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Mosquito , Nice to meet you mate !!! Good luck for tomorrow !!!

Hello Mosquito, Welcome to the Planet! There's nothing wrong with your English & best wishes for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom