What's new

Good Morning

Hi mate. Hey, no need to apologise for Trump. He's about the only entertainment we get out of our news here down under.

Welcome to POTV Mick

It stills rains a bit, but not so much on the Sunshine Coast -/- St. Osyth has the lowest rainfall in the UK - (WikiPedia)

Unless the amount of juice you have increases the cost of shipping whatever else you're bringing back by a lot, what's the worst that can happen? Bye bye juice? I'd very much doubt it though, I'd be surprised if border plod knew vape juice from Mountain Dew, even less nic values :-)

Hey nice to meet you! what line of work took you over to Indianapolis for 30 years? Very cool.

Welcome to POTV Mick

It stills rains a bit, but not so much on the Sunshine Coast -/- St. Osyth has the lowest rainfall in the UK - (WikiPedia)

Unless the amount of juice you have increases the cost of shipping whatever else you're bringing back by a lot, what's the worst that can happen? Bye bye juice? I'd very much doubt it though, I'd be surprised if border plod knew vape juice from Mountain Dew, even less nic values :-)

There are some other factors I think. Someone told me there are rules under the toxic chemical heading. For nic it has to be declared if it is over a certain strength, someone said 50mg someone else said 60mg. Above that it's an actual crime. I have a while to figure that stuff out though.

That's an interesting thought. Maybe I could bring it with me after all.

You should make some enquiries, since you’re not buying it, and it’s not illegal to own it, it might be possible.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Back
Top Bottom