What's new

Good god i am alive (But skint)

E-cig wizard have a shop attached to their warehouse in Peterborough which is 25miles from you. They allow testing of juice. Then add discount code which pays for the petrol. jobs a goodun.

E-cig wizard have a shop attached to their warehouse in Peterborough which is 25miles from you. They allow testing of juice. Then add discount code which pays for the petrol. jobs a goodun.

Good peeps at http://www.ecigwizard.com just make sure you have a map or sat nav - they are on the edge of Peterborough - Fengate. Good stock and very helpful.

Hey Glen, welcome to the planet.
As PF said - be sure to trade/sell unwanted juices on here. One man's meat is another man's poison as they say!
Cheers,
DocVape

Thanks all for the warm welcome.ooh a parcel thats late postal service oh its my big dripper from health e vape.Chill time and test this.Thank you all for making me feel at home.Yukk holy moley :frown: ehhh pft pft.

Hello Glen, I was paranoid about mixing my own at first - but once you get into it it`s like falling off a log.......I`m a bucket mixer now, just throw it all in and it`s done - it`s no bother tossing a few mls away here and there

Saves money as well - although the savings usually go on something else instead ;)

hi glen and all others
like glen i gave up the fags in may this year. but with vaping I know I will never touch them again. but like the rest of you i am hooked on all the vape stuff you can get your hands on. within 4 months I have the ego stuff that i started with. lots of different clear'os 2 ego v6 mods , dont ask me why I have 2 ? a lava tube v2 and the other night I think I made a very big cock up and ordered a chameleon mod from some bloke up in scotland called dancer on the forums. went to his site all looked ok and was able to order it at £80.00 plus 7.50 postage. all looks legit paypal went through ok . but since then I have had no contact from them at all. think it was one of those log your interest on the forums and wait to be in a position to get one ? tried e,mailing them on the 3 different e,mail sites and still had no reply. just had to have it though for my collection after i saw a demo of it by that bloke on all the review sites who does the reviews from his shed. if any of you lot out there no anything that may help me with this . please message me. anyway going back to look at more mods now . silly bugger that i am. and yes glen making your own e, juice is easy and fun also.

hi glen and all others
like glen i gave up the fags in may this year. but with vaping I know I will never touch them again. but like the rest of you i am hooked on all the vape stuff you can get your hands on. within 4 months I have the ego stuff that i started with. lots of different clear'os 2 ego v6 mods , dont ask me why I have 2 ? a lava tube v2 and the other night I think I made a very big cock up and ordered a chameleon mod from some bloke up in scotland called dancer on the forums. went to his site all looked ok and was able to order it at £80.00 plus 7.50 postage. all looks legit paypal went through ok . but since then I have had no contact from them at all. think it was one of those log your interest on the forums and wait to be in a position to get one ? tried e,mailing them on the 3 different e,mail sites and still had no reply. just had to have it though for my collection after i saw a demo of it by that bloke on all the review sites who does the reviews from his shed. if any of you lot out there no anything that may help me with this . please message me. anyway going back to look at more mods now . silly bugger that i am. and yes glen making your own e, juice is easy and fun also.

From what I gather on their site, everything was pre-order and they would get through them in the order they were purchased (reading up on UKV and some other spots) Normally when a must have mod like theirs comes out they are super busy and bogged down with emails and orders, don't worry, they will get back to you...how long has it been since you 1st emailed and last emailed?

Welcome to the planet Glen, finding the right juice is so difficult, I find a juice i absolutely love only for a few hours later I find to sickly, at the minute I'm on moon drop straight up, I can send you a small sample if you like? I have the same problem of buying juice and not liking but try sticking on the swap shop and you may get a decent swap and find something you like but never thought of buying. By the way there all a decent bunch in here and will give you some great advice and nothing is too silly a question.

Right now down in the Market Place, we have a Pay It Forward thread and Dan (I believe) is offering up 11 2.5ml sample bottles, so if you snag them, you can post up something like the juices you dont like?

Back
Top Bottom