What's new

Good god i am alive (But skint)

glen

Big hello to you all at potv.My name is Glen 50yrs old and was a 30 a day roll up smoker and then i started browsing forums and reading about e-cigs so purchased an ego kit and some juice (BANG bloody hooked and skint but feel 1000% better):53:.Vaping is fantastic 3 months on and new batteries and tanks and direct dripping i am yet to find my all day vape.Just wished there was somewhere near to me to buy juice as i keep ordering on the interweb and if i dont like it i chuck it and then think oh crap no juice :indecisiveness:.Wouldnt know where to start mixing my own.Now i am rambling.Ok all once again hi.

Hi glen, good to have you here, you're in safe hands! Any juice that you don't like you can always trade or sell on and when you are ready to mix your own there's plenty of folks here to help you on your way. If you need anything just ask :) oh and yes vaping is great :D

Hi Glen, welcome, you have come to the right place ... :strawberry:

Welcome Glen. I am still in search of my work fag break vape... and am also skint 6 months in... they keep seducing me with better kit, different kit and better vapes and keep finding lovely flavours on the way :) Still cheaper than fags though :)

Big hello to you all at potv.My name is Glen 50yrs old and was a 30 a day roll up smoker and then i started browsing forums and reading about e-cigs so purchased an ego kit and some juice (BANG bloody hooked and skint but feel 1000% better):53:.Vaping is fantastic 3 months on and new batteries and tanks and direct dripping i am yet to find my all day vape.Just wished there was somewhere near to me to buy juice as i keep ordering on the interweb and if i dont like it i chuck it and then think oh crap no juice :indecisiveness:.Wouldnt know where to start mixing my own.Now i am rambling.Ok all once again hi.

Welcome Glen

good first post! you will never find your all day vape in my experience .. but you WILL find your all day selection of vapes :)

some of which you will vape for 3 days .. some for a day .. some for weeks .. then you will find another .. then you will go back to that one ..

thats how it works for me anyway!

Back
Top Bottom