What's new

Felicitations!

Aye, i do have a few others here, awaiting there turn.

I'm a getting a bit of gurgling from the Siren, nothing too major, just when i take a toot from it after it's sat for a while....i presume thats just the juice building up on the wick? Or maybe a little flooding of the deck maybe. I put a little less wick in this time, so perhaps it hasn't got enough now! lol! It's fickle business getting this right. Sucks juice like nobody's business though. I've emptied the tank already, i only filled it only a few hours ago!
It is a thirsty bugger. When it floods I find you can crank up the power and kinda burn it off sometimes - don't toot just burn - then power down and carry on. Does the trick unless its totally saturated anyway.

It is a thirsty bugger. When it floods I find you can crank up the power and kinda burn it off sometimes - don't toot just burn - then power down and carry on. Does the trick unless its totally saturated anyway.

Aye, am doing that, hold the fire button down for a few seconds, before tooting on it....it does occasionally spit..but that could be just the thickness of the juice i'm using at the moment, which is 80/20. Minor quibbles for what a very good tank. It's lovely with Black Jack in it! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom