What's new

El Diablo

Just ordered lime cupcake and sweet voodoo to try.
I don't usually get on with strawberry flavours but couldn't resist after reading all good reviews... and it has an awesome name! Hoping sweet voodoo changes my mind :)

Sweet Voodoo is on my to buy list, will be bought in the next week or so...

Sweet Voodoo is on my to buy list, will be bought in the next week or so...

Do yourself a favour and just buy it now, it really is that good. I'm counting down the days until payday so I can order more!!

I would, but I'm waiting until I get paid, which is next week.

Can't recommend strongly enough. Just opening the bottle and taking a sniff excites the senses. Lovely consistency and once vaped all my tastebuds exploded. You know how some vendors say tastes of X on the inhale and Y on the exhale? You know how they don't? These actually do. First was the Beelzebub and on inhale I thought it was awesome. Then the strong blackcurrant on the exhale caught me by surprise. Absolute delight. Now on the Passion Bomb and feel like I have angels dancing on my tongue and partying in my nostrils. I think I've found my goto juice shop :)

Also for completism, the delivery time is super fast, the communication with the vendor is swift and friendly, and the price isn't going to break the bank....

Back
Top Bottom