What's new

Day 15 without cigs .. vape noob!

DarthVaperx

Hey everyone :)

Found the forum while searching for vape tips and advice! I'm extremely new to the world of vaping (bought my first vape today) and quit smoking 15 days ago! Not going to lie the cravings have been evil :/

I ordered an e liquid with a higher VG in because..well I love clouds! Their so mesmerising to watch (as well as create!)

Very pleased to be here :D look forward to building my knowledge about vaping and reading some of the posts around!

Welcome to the forum @DarthVaperx

Well done on 15 days! I must say the cravings do get alot easier, wheras the cravings for new gear and the like get harder to avoid haha. Im sure we would all rather cravings of shiny new things compared to the former

Good luck :)

Found the forum while searching for vape tips and advice! I'm extremely new to the world of vaping (bought my first vape today) and quit smoking 15 days ago! Not going to lie the cravings have been evil :/

I ordered an e liquid with a higher VG in because..well I love clouds! Their so mesmerising to watch (as well as create!)

Very pleased to be here :D look forward to building my knowledge about vaping and reading some of the posts around!

Hi Darthvaperx i have recently started vaping but never smoked before i chose to start for stress and anxiety i bought a smok morph and for e liquid 100%vg organic which has no toxins i too like making big clouds which 100% vg is the best e liquid for that
Best wishes Clive

Hi Darthvaperx i have recently started vaping but never smoked before i chose to start for stress and anxiety i bought a smok morph and for e liquid 100%vg organic which has no toxins i too like making big clouds which 100% vg is the best e liquid for that
Best wishes Clive

Hmmm... it's your life of course but here's what PHE has to say about it (paraphrasing):

• If you're smoking, stop and start vaping
  • If you've never smoked, don't start now
  • If you've never vaped, don't start now
Vaping is probably not 100 % without risk (what is?)

As regards "100%vg organic which has no toxins", organic here is merely a marketing label (only barely legal too).

VG (and PG!) used in ejuices is pharma grade. Do you think that contains any toxins? Nope.

So don't be lulled into a false sense of security by weasel words like "organic".

Hello and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum, wot wot. If you have any questions feel free to ask away! What kit you using? What liquid?

Back
Top Bottom