What's new

can anyone help my husband please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now then peepss,for a change its me being able t post on here My name is Oliver and I could not believe what was coming through in the post, I was seriously confused but then Harps explained what she'd done and well the only way i can explsain my reaction was that I was floored. I've had a great time testring out all the juices and tanks that i've been sent plus the egoc passthrough batt is a real help for now.
I cant possibly EVER thank you all enough for what you've done, makes me nearly forgive Harps for being a heavy handed destroyer of all things lol
Im able to be on here today as todY is one of my better days, i've been able to get to our pc, well I'm having to use the keyboard on the sofa the mouse it a bit awkward and harperf had to bring the pc into the living room but it's something at least until we can replace the lap top, that's another thing I need to thank you for, your contributions towards a replacement, youre amazing. I've seen a great touchscreen laptopp which should be even easier for me to swearch for vape stuff and talk to you guys lol it's a touchscreen laptop bujtits not really very affordavble yet so well have to save up a bitlonger till i can be always online. Seriously though thanks to those that have contributedb wiythout you it would take even longer!

I really hope you all reaalisse just what a difference you have made

Sorry about the typiung this keyboard is a nightmarreto use lol

Hi Oliver, good to hear from you! Its never good having to struggle by and with any luck your bounty will keep you going for quite a while too.

Fingers crossed you manage to find a laptop and get that bit of your freedom back.

All the best

Leigh

Hello Oliver, glad you are having a better day today and I'm glad all these fine people could help you guys out when it was needed

Looking forward to when you get a laptop and you can chat and join in freely

Keep well bud
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi Oliver you're one of us now! whenever you feel the need just call out, there is always someone here to help out in whatever way we can.

hope all is as well as can be expected look forward to talking to you again :grin2:

Hi Oliver glad to have helped out where I could and this overwhelming response was amazing from everyone that chipped in or sent stuff your way. A refreshing change it is to see such kindness. It is one of the many reasons I love this community and this forum.

derek.jpg

What @stoobs and all the others said! Wicked to see you on here Oliver and thanks to @Harper for moving the PC to somewhere you could use it :D

They really are an amazing bunch on here, the most helpful cloud of vapers you could ever wish to meet. Well done to all, your generosity and kindness is a beauty to behold!

Hi Oliver

Welcome to the community and hope you are well. We have sent you an Innokin VV V3 Starter kit to replace the one that was damaged. Should have been with you but Royal Mail are being real slow so I hope it is with you by tomorrow.

AMAR

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi Oliver

Welcome to the community and hope you are well. We have sent you an Innokin VV V3 Starter kit to replace the one that was damaged. Should have been with you but Royal Mail are being real slow so I hope it is with you by tomorrow.

AMAR

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

AMAR you are a legend!!!!!

sorry i'm nt on much, it's a nightmatre using the pc my hands cant use the mouse and it's really awkwward having the keyboard so far away from the monittor it shuidnt be so painful to use a compurt lol, its a properer spazzy way to get online roll on new lapto lol maybe by small bet on the grand prix will pay off think i'd need a miricle though

Harper / oliver

Glad the vape gear is starting to filter through, i imagine your postie will soon look for a different round as his back is probably killing him by now!

Not sure if this will be of any help and a way of getting up and running quicker?

It cant be nice for you having to try and use a pc with your restrictions :(

Free and subsidised computers: how to get one

Whatever happened with an address ? Was it accessed via admin or something ? I must have missed a bit.
Was there a laptop fund set up or something ? I could chip in. Earlier in the proceedings i was going to send e liquid but that looks well covered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom