What's new

Brainwashed Followers

Triple Sub

Postman
I have already completed the registration process. I am not a spammer. I do not sell vape products or anything associated with vape products.

I do not wish to be welcomed because i do not need welcoming but thanks anyway.

I have already completed the registration process. I am not a spammer. I do not sell vape products or anything associated with vape products.

What i WOULD like is some help with my vape device but i have to jump through these hoops before i am allowed to seek help on this forum. What a brain numbing experience it is so far.

Ask away Matey :) What can we help with?

What i WOULD like is some help with my vape device but i have to jump through these hoops before i am allowed to seek help on this forum. What a brain numbing experience it is so far.

Lots of adverts to keep me entertained while i await a moderators approval though.

You've been approved, I did it a couple of minutes ago :)

The people that are going to help you have all completed the process and jumped through said hoops without complaint...
Harshness can be due to too high a nic level or a high vg ratio.. It gives what some people call a throat hit and some people require that feeling...
T22 is a mouth to lung kit, i.e you take the vapour into your mouth first and then into your lungs replicating a cigarette...
The v8 stick is direct lung hit.. i.e straight into your lungs.. With this device you can use higher VG (80%) and you will get a smoother vape but dont use over 6mg nic or it will feel haesh...
Try to find a vape shop (commonly known as B&M shpd on here ) which will let you try a variety of devices and juices and see which one suite you best.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Planet, you seem like a happy, well adjusted individual.

I wouldn't go that far. More like grumpy, ill at ease with himself and society type. Especially with the cough and dry throat i have developed since starting vaping. I'm considering going back to smoking. I need persuading otherwise. I am happy to admit i may be doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

Bear with me @Triple Sub :) I'm going to move this question into the Everything E Cig section because I think you'll get far more helpful responses from there. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom