What's new

Best grape?

Vapegrape

Initiate
Hi..new here..has anyone tried clown e juice..drooly? Im a huge fan of candy flavours esp grape & ice..fav at mo.koncept alldaygrape and dr frost grape ice..thinkin giving clowns drooly a try?

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

not tried any of those but these are worth a try.
nasty juice asap grape
nova vapes grape ice. cheap but i find a great vape.

not sure of normal price but clown drooly is £10.50 for 60ml here https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/clown

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet ive only ever had one grape juice and that was by 88 vape and must it was very nice may i should branch out a bit more and try other grape juices because like i said the one i had was very nice not what i was expecting...........

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

not tried any of those but these are worth a try.
nasty juice asap grape
nova vapes grape ice. cheap but i find a great vape.

not sure of normal price but clown drooly is £10.50 for 60ml here https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/clown
Cheers..tried asap grape v good not tried other? Can get drooly 120ml !! For bout £12.99 on ebay !

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet ive only ever had one grape juice and that was by 88 vape and must it was very nice may i should branch out a bit more and try other grape juices because like i said the one i had was very nice not what i was expecting...........
thanks for welcome..yup branch out ! Dr frost grape ice is good stuff

Attachments

• 20180617_082724.jpg
    20180617_082724.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 32
thanks for welcome..yup branch out ! Dr frost grape ice is good stuff
:yourewelcome: i will have to try that one as i said before ive never really fancied grape juices but they are really nice Drip Drop one is suppose to be very nice and there is a 15% discount code on here to.......

And this one....both very good..
:yourewelcome: i will have to try that one as i said before ive never really fancied grape juices but they are really nice Drip Drop one is suppose to be very nice and there is a 15% discount code on here to.......
15292206057551017404602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom