What's new

Best flavours for beginners...

Maureys

Hello guys!! I m just starting with the vaping thing and I would like to know what flavours are the best ones to start with... Thanks!!!

I would say, whatever kind of flavours you like. Some like tobacco, some like fruit, others like custard.

Hi and welcome. Tell us a bit more about the kit you're using

hello there 1.jpg

When i started i assumed i would like tobacco flavours, seeing as i was coming off roll-ups. but actually i much prefer fruit. my advice is just have a look around and choose a flavour you fancy. if you don't like it don't buy it again.

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet...... every vapers taste buds are different so its something we cant tell you really it will pay you to try different ones really to see what suits you best some vape shops let you try before you buy or you could buy just 10ml bottles to see what you like best its better than going out thinking to yourself i will get a 100ml shortfill which is 0mg and you will need nic shots to go with that just to find out that you liked the sound of that juice but did not like the taste then you have just wasted your money.............

Welcome to POTV :bliss:
We're all different with different tastes just like eating
Some like Marmite (sorry heisenberg) and some don't
Try many flavours and you'll find a few to stick with
Your "All Day Vape" will come soon enough
It just takes a while.

Welcome to the Planet

Maybe try and find a local store that offers free tasters as what is great to one person is not right for the next.

You'll soon know if your a menthol or a fruit lover

All i can say is try a little bit of everything. Use your local store or grab some juice from places like liquid and rejuiced which wont cost you the earth but give you an idea of what you like.
Personally i found menthols, fruits and tobaccos suit me best. Some prefer bakey/pastries others custards.....

Back
Top Bottom