What's new

another refugee

graham

hi
first of all, thanks for this forum, miss ukv, sad to see whats occured, any how hope it gets sorted soon, i didnt post much on ukv, was a member for over a year, been vaping, over a year, and found ukv great for all my info, am also on ecf, great forum, a bit to large for me to understand though, some clever people and great modders on there.. any hows let you get on. back to lurking mode!

aint that, just so sad bout ukv, miss the forum and the help! do you know were i may buy the apple shisha from?.. saw it on a video, guy called dave, had a hat on, said summat about a mega bus.. its stuck in my mind that flavour..

thank you. mr gremlin, thanks for the welcome, great to b here, tiz sad a sad few days , hope ukv is back soon, this place is great

it does make me wonder though! not here to argue, just my opinions, it will all come out in the wash. as my mum said,.. do u know were, i can buy the reet gud vape .. apple shisha? it was a double apple flavour, saw dave on a megabus video? realy on my mind,,

Back
Top Bottom