What's new

Afternoon Ladies n Gents

Tommy Howard

Hi All,

Recently begun my journey in the world of vaping and quit smoking...

Tried several ways of quitting and kept relapsing for years, so it feels wonderful to not even want to put a cigarette in my mouth when I can vape delicious juice!

Currently have an Aspire evo with a mini athlon tank and loving it so far!

Currently vaping The Generals general custard and a few others....always looking for recommendations of creamy sweet juices - has anyone had a good creamy tobacco?

Tommy

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Tommy Howard , Nice to meet you mate !!! I don't do Baccy flavours, but Manabush do sweet tobacco flavours, and have a lot of love on here !!! Martin is a Gent of the highest quality as well !!!

HI mate welcome and congrats on quitting.
Not a big fan of custard and tobacco personally so I can t help you with that.
I might give custard a try again tho maybe I just started with a bad one.

Hello Tommy, Welcome to the Planet! Congratulations on giving up the stink sticks!!

Thanks all, super excited to be part of the community.

Cheers MrDJ, thats quite the list to start working through! Pretty overwhelmed with all the choice!

Thanks all, super excited to be part of the community.

Cheers MrDJ, thats quite the list to start working through! Pretty overwhelmed with all the choice!

Where do you live mate? If you are anywhere near the midlands then check out Vaper Expo, not this weekend but the weekend after at the NEC. If you want to try a load of different flavours then this is a good place to do it!

Hi mate. Just mixed up a batch of Tobac with cream, custard, marshmallow, caramel, but, have to wait a month and a bit for the verdict. Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom