What's new

How To Wick the OBS Crius :)

tried this method a couple of hours back rather than the wick just in the holes method..... touchwood no problems so far:14:

well after watching the below this morning or lat night I thought I'll give it a go - but I have used clapton wire 2.5mm comes out at 0.4ohms and running it at 40 watts at the moment - lovely

well after watching the below this morning or lat night I thought I'll give it a go - but I have used clapton wire 2.5mm comes out at 0.4ohms and running it at 40 watts at the moment - lovely

That's a fuck lot of cotton

That's what I thought but the result is well worth it :) but I admit I have only used the outer layer of a Cotten sheet to build the external band not a full strip

Voila, no leaks using your method :)
Thanks, forgot to post a thanks before.

I also forgot to post since trying this method!

Had great results wicking it this way, zero leaking and also seems to have stopped the weeping around the afc ring!

Vaping like a champ with a dual Nife30, using this tank with TC really brings out the best in it!

Thanks a bunch for the video mate :)

Cheers for the video @Gary Lee , really good.

Tried vertical coils in a Marquis ages ago with little success, but this is getting me all fired up to buy in the V3 base for my current V2 setup and give it a go! The OBS Crius is a very good tank indeed, and even with the V2 base is the most leak free tank I've owned. Top bit of kit IMO.

Back
Top Bottom