What's new

How To Using your eCig for the first time

Sorry, few more; are all e-cigs pretty much the same? I mean, same parts, same filling etc? ...and why do you have to press the button 5 times? What if you forget to press 5 times again when you're done vaping?

Sorry, few more; are all e-cigs pretty much the same? I mean, same parts, same filling etc? ...and why do you have to press the button 5 times? What if you forget to press 5 times again when you're done vaping?

You need to tilt it when filling as you want the liquid to run down the side of the tank ( inside ) and not drip liquid directly onto the atomizer ( the bit at the top that heats the liquid ), this is what the wick is connected to and that's why you wait just so its soaked itself or you might get a dry burn ( that don't taste nice )

With these ego batteries some need the five button presses to turn them on and off and some don't, so just give it a go when you get yours

Hope that helps a bit :)

Eeek, this gets a bit more complicated now, Lots of E-cigs are made around the EGo batteries, on some you need to press the button 5 times to turn them on, and again 5 times to turn them off when you're done. Fom what I've learnt so far (only been Vaping a week but I surf and research a lot) there are lots of different systems for actually handling the juice.
Clearomisers like the one shown come in a range of sizes and shapes but are filled and work in pretty much the same way. Then there are cartomisers - My shiny New Odyessy has one and is a bit different to standard ones but they all need to be primed before use then you fill the tank down the sides in a similar way to the clearomisers, then there are the Tornado and Titan tank types, These have a cone shaped atomiser that you plug a tank / mouthpiece into which are filled by squirting juice into a small hole in the bottom of the tank. Then you get onto the advanced stuff like dual coils, rebuildables, and Variable Voltage / Power Battery units and of course the DIY Mods...
:thud:

Cheers WooWoo. I have to admit, I kind of threw the text in there. I'll have a look, but I reckon a voice over might be the best thing. Been thinking about this today, and loads more to add to it, hopefully without making it boring.

It won't be boring if you use morgan freemans voice :D
Joke aside... Really nice video... I like it...

Thankyou! This helped me out alot! Perhaps put some music over the top! (NOT bob marley..) haha!

Nice job, covers the basics well.
Might be worth mentioning not tightening the Clearo down too tight as I mad this mistake early on and had to look for a guide to lift the battery terminal back up again.

Nicely done.

Back
Top Bottom