What's new

How To Using your eCig for the first time

jrob3rts

Achiever
I'm still thinking there are many people who are daunted by their purchase, or proposed purchase. So here goes. Call it a blank canvas with more to be added over time.....

Any feedback appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh james my lovely monkey i do believe you have been holding out on us all!

Nicely done James, one small suggestion, I think it might be better with the writing shifted into the empty white void top right corner, the black writing gets lost in the logo bottom right and over the ego itself at times, if all text were shifted top right it would be much easier to read.

Maybe some simple voice instructions also?

Other then those two things that was very well done!

Nicely done James, one small suggestion, I think it might be better with the writing shifted into the empty white void top right corner, the black writing gets lost in the logo bottom right and over the ego itself at times, if all text were shifted top right it would be much easier to read.

Maybe some simple voice instructions also?

Other then those two things that was very well done!

Hi, and cheers. Yep, potentially a lot to add to it, not only content but also voice overs as you have mentioned but thought I would put this together (it's not a 5 min thing sadly) and see what the feedback is. If it looks like it's a good thing then I will continue.

Good job sir! I like it! Only comment would be move the writing as previously mentioned!

Good job sir! I like it! Only comment would be move the writing as previously mentioned!

Cheers WooWoo. I have to admit, I kind of threw the text in there. I'll have a look, but I reckon a voice over might be the best thing. Been thinking about this today, and loads more to add to it, hopefully without making it boring.

Back
Top Bottom