What's new

Merlins Magic Update/Coil

Which for me is even stranger as when I smoked I was fiercely loyal to one brand. :confused:

cheers

Gaz
Same here, the only comparison I could give would be pipe smokers. I remember walking into a top tobacco shop with my ex in Birmingham city center. The smell! Delicious! It was like walking back in time to the Nineteenth century, wooden draws up to the ceiling, every type of tobacco known to humanity, vanilla, cherry, menthol, you name it, pipes of all shapes and types and blokes standing round comparing notes, they were clearly experts in smoking pipes. I felt slightly stupid going up to the counter and asking for plain old Golden Virginia. Now I'm vaping I realize what I was missing out on, as said before, variety.

Same here, the only comparison I could give would be pipe smokers. I remember walking into a top tobacco shop with my ex in Birmingham city center. The smell! Delicious! It was like walking back in time to the Nineteenth century, wooden draws up to the ceiling, every type of tobacco known to humanity, vanilla, cherry, menthol, you name it, pipes of all shapes and types and blokes standing round comparing notes, they were clearly experts in smoking pipes. I felt slightly stupid going up to the counter and asking for plain old Golden Virginia. Now I'm vaping I realize what I was missing out on, as said before, variety.

Hmmm.... not quite my experiences walking into my local B&M vape shop

Not that I mind but tattoos, piercings and holes in their earlobes you could fit a golfball through seem to be the order of the day... Not quite the 19th century Tobaccanist I imagine :D

cheers

Gaz

Hmmm.... not quite my experiences walking into my local B&M vape shop

Not that I mind but tattoos, piercings and holes in their earlobes you could fit a golfball through seem to be the order of the day... Not quite the 19th century Tobaccanist I imagine :D

cheers

Gaz
I've just imagined a Nineteenth century tobacconist's shop with loads of Dickensian characters standing round saying things like "Clouds Sir Clouds" "Today Sir I shall be partaking of Chattoway and Seymour's Cherry Vanilla Exotic Blend, rocking on my Custom Briar-wood, what say you to that?"

cheers

Justin

Back
Top Bottom