What's new

How To Make your own DIY eLiquid guide for beginners - Video - All steps explained

That depends on what percentage pg/vg you want to make as Dividebyzero said a couple of posts up if you going for a high vg recipe go for a vg based nic as most flavouring are pg, if your going for a 50/50 or 40/60 go for pg as its a bit thinner and easier to work with if you use pipettes or syringes to measure. Good luck and happy mixing
Oh the highest pg I can have I want it as thick as possible

Great video...I've not long started vaping and was looking into making my own ejuices as so many colleagues do it and I kinda thought if something is worth doing it's worth doing right, and also if i'm making it myself it gives me added incentive to keep at it....was a bit daunted by various things I have read but this has made things appear a lot less confusing and given me a lot more confidence to get started.

I've already bought some items, including a mixing "set" which i figured contained more than I would need and you're video has kinda confirmed this for me but better to have too much than too little.

The base I bought, on recommendation from a colleague is a pre-mixed VPG at 50/50 with a nic rating of 6mg. Don't know what others views on the pre-mixed stuff is but figured this would be a good way to start and would save me time when mixing.

Anyways as I said GREAT video, loved the outtakes and I have also now subscribed on youtube so looking forward to more.

Back
Top Bottom