What's new

How To Make your own DIY eLiquid guide for beginners - Video - All steps explained

yes. But it wouldn't matter much. 72 mg is quite high a solition, so you wouldn't add much of it.

For a 100ml mix @ 3mg you'll add 1,4ml nicotine. So the difference in your PG/VG ratio would be 2.8% more PG than calculated.

Hey POTVapers.

Here is a video we did which runs you through the entire process of making ejuice. We think it covers all the basics and shows you how to do it all, hands on up close.

We hope this helps people and if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Slack

Not getting any sound from the video [emoji22]

without trying to sound a bit stupid but my nicotine says on it "usp/ep nicotine 72mg" then underneath smaller writing "in propylene glycol usp/ep 99.9%" so would i need to change the PG level to 100% and not VG ? first time trying this and dont want to get it mixed up

Sorry for late reply, stopped getting email alerts again and I've been really busy. Yeah, you have it right, your Nic is 72mg in a 100% PG base. The 99.9% thing is to factor in impurities and is pretty common with honest manufacturers. So in the software, you would do like I did but yeah, you would put PG not VG like mine was.

Hey POTVapers.

Here is a video we did which runs you through the entire process of making ejuice. We think it covers all the basics and shows you how to do it all, hands on up close.

We hope this helps people and if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Slack

Am very new to this, but what i dont understand is , why so many have nic in vg solution? when making high vg mixes, also pg is more of a liquid and easier to use, ? so i would of though nic in a pg solution would be easier to work with ?

pg is easier to work agreed it's more just a personal preference thing really,unless you have a pg allergy

Am very new to this, but what i dont understand is , why so many have nic in vg solution? when making high vg mixes, also pg is more of a liquid and easier to use, ? so i would of though nic in a pg solution would be easier to work with ?

Horses for courses really. However, a lot of people want really high VG juice, so they would prefer Nic in VG. Most flavourings only come in PG, so if you are using 20% flavourings, then that's already an 80/20 mix - not that you use much nic % wise anyway.

Nicotine keeps better in PG too I believe, so it probably is the better option.

Hi Guys,
Thanks very much for the video.
It really took the mystery out of things and has made me determined to try it for myself.

Cheers,
Alistair

Back
Top Bottom