What's new

How To Make eLiquid

braadlee

Postman
https://youtu.be/X6AzvTaykhQ

Rather than my usual review, I've made what I think is an in depth tutorial on how to mix your own eLiquid. If you have any more questions on something i mention in the video or something which I have not covered, feel free to ask me on the video comments![/RIGHT]

where to buy

hi there where in the u.k would you get the ingredients needed to make your own liquid or mix your own

thanks

hi there where in the u.k would you get the ingredients needed to make your own liquid or mix your own

thanks

Many many places, look at the mixology section where it will be covered in more detail. I use Chefs Vapour for everything except the nicotine.

nice one braadlee

I don't need a tutorial as I'm a long term diyer.
The bitter and twisted side of me prompted me to watch your video only because I had pre conceived that this was going to be yet another vaping video trying to make the simplest of tasks over complicated and way more technical and scientific than it needs to be.

You proved my wrong! So well done, for your easy to understand, no frills, common sense DIY tutorial.
I'm sure it will help a lot of folks out.

Good, simple to follow tutorial. I watched the most of it then skimmed through bits, so I might of missed something, but I didn't notice you using any latex gloves nor recommending people to use them. It's probably worth noting in there somewhere as some new mixers might not know the hazards of high percentage nicotine base and the fact that it is absorbed through the skin.

Also maybe just a personal preference but I would recommend adding the nicotine base as the last ingredient. Mainly a safety thing again, as you don't want it spilling before it's diluted.

Other than that a great tutorial right here ;)

Great video braadlee. I agree that the use of gloves should have been included though. Your mixing calculator looks great where is that from? Could we have a link please.

just to add AG is glycerin with 10% distilled water pre mixed into it to make it thinner.. nothing fancy or technical

tastes no different as distailled water has no flavour to it. you can also use vodka to thin vg as well.

tastes no different as distailled water has no flavour to it. you can also use vodka to thin vg as well.

Do you thin it youself PD? I bought some from a well known vendor and it was way too thin and watery - ruined a few hundred mil of diy juice for me :(

Back
Top Bottom