What's new

How to make your own E-Liquids

The link is www.lucemill.com
Then scroll up until you see menu it then gives you choices
Tap the > and it give you a drop down choices
Any probes just buzz me ok
Archie
Mate you got the wrong end of the stick with my message [emoji23] my pal @VenomX qouted on a spam post and I replied to him it was about vapebuzz not lucemill fuck I order from them all the time [emoji23]

A regular user of vaping knows very well that flavor in vape juice is essential to achieve complete satisfaction out of vaping. But with time, you get bored of those flavors. It’s a known fact that high level of nicotine can harm health of the regular user.

Benefit of making your own e juice is that it is really cost effective. You can purchase only three ingredients and make a good and long-lasting batch of vape juice.

Ingredients:
Producing your e juice at home just need three ingredients, VG, PG and the flavor of your choice,

1. The first ingredient for DIY e juice is PG (Propylene Glycol). It is the most popular base for e juice.

2. The second ingredient is VG (Vegetable Glycerine). PG is used in combination with PG with the ratio of 50/50. But most of the vapers prefer the ratio of 70/20.

3. The last ingredient to use in DIY vape juice is flavor. Customized flavoring is the whole point of making e juice.

Just measure the PG and VG liquids and give it a good shake. When it is well mixed in the bottle add your favorite flavor one drop at a time. Add one drop and shake then test.

It might feel a little bit difficult, but it gets easier with practice and you can enjoy all the flavors you once just dreamed about without putting nicotine in your system. Moreover, you get to save a lot of money by the end of the year. Get ready to experience natural vaping experience.

A regular user of vaping knows very well that flavor in vape juice is essential to achieve complete satisfaction out of vaping. But with time, you get bored of those flavors. It’s a known fact that high level of nicotine can harm health of the regular user.

Benefit of making your own e juice is that it is really cost effective. You can purchase only three ingredients and make a good and long-lasting batch of vape juice.

Ingredients:
Producing your e juice at home just need three ingredients, VG, PG and the flavor of your choice,

1. The first ingredient for DIY e juice is PG (Propylene Glycol). It is the most popular base for e juice.

2. The second ingredient is VG (Vegetable Glycerine). PG is used in combination with PG with the ratio of 50/50. But most of the vapers prefer the ratio of 70/20.

3. The last ingredient to use in DIY vape juice is flavor. Customized flavoring is the whole point of making e juice.

Just measure the PG and VG liquids and give it a good shake. When it is well mixed in the bottle add your favorite flavor one drop at a time. Add one drop and shake then test.

It might feel a little bit difficult, but it gets easier with practice and you can enjoy all the flavors you once just dreamed about without putting nicotine in your system. Moreover, you get to save a lot of money by the end of the year. Get ready to experience natural vaping experience.

Great post mate, as someone who has never thought about making my own juice until popping onto this thread just to have a look, im thinking of giving it a go.

What is worrying is just looking on google ive found a bunch of starter kits and absolutely no idea which one to get. I like creamy and fruity flavours. You have any advice on what kit to start out with and base flavours etc?

Sorry for the questions, just want to make sure i get the right stuff.

Thanks

As ive re-read that post ive just realised you dont use nicotine.

Does anybody have any advice on what starter kits to buy, base flavours etc for a creamy or fruity pallet. Again sorry for the stupid questions, but id rather buy something on the advice of people who know what theyre doing rather than me getting the wrong gear

Back
Top Bottom